1 March 2010

T(h)reading the water

devyani borade - verbolatry - t(h)reading the water - swimming times (aqua zone)
When my sister, a busy Project Manager, went away to a conference – for busy project managers – she left me in charge of her daughter. Specifically, her daughter’s school assignment.

‘Sophie has to do a history project for school and I thought who better to help than you?’ my sister had said as she bustled about at the last minute.

‘But I thought you were the ‘project manager’,’ I had protested, holding up a perfectly good dress that she had earlier discarded and offering it to her again.

‘Ah, but you’re the writer, the arty one,’ she had countered, dismissing the dress with a disdainful wave. I had...
Read the full article in the March 2010 issue of Aqua Zone


or

Request to read the original article via email for just 99p! (T&C apply)







1230 words
Humour
UK publication
Includes nine stunning colour illustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment